As a Health and Fitness Coach, Brad’s experience spans 13+ years of promoting and maintaining Physical well-being and Nutrition, nurturing his clients to achieve their Fitness Goals.
Brad works in conjunction with local Health Professionals to streamline the care you need to achieve your physical potential.
Health and Fitness are an integral part of Brad’s life, as is engaging with Nature, reflected by his love of Surfing, Running, and years of being a Horticulturalist.
It is Brad’s belief that combining Physical Fitness goals with regular training, in an outdoor environment, this promotes a Healthy Mind and Body.
- Cert IV in Fitness – Personal Training
- Fitness Australia registered and insured
- Athletics Australia – Level 2 Recreational Runner
- Boot Camp Advanced Instructor Level 1, 2
- High Intensity Resistance Training
- Punch Fit and Kick pad instructor
- Injury Prevention for Runners + Barefoot Running
- Suspension Trainer Certified
- Restoring Optional Function: Neck, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, Ankle rehab
- Postural Analysis / Functional Assessment
- Exercising throughout Pregnancy and Beyond